Catey chose to work with Interactive Brokers (IB) after extensive due diligence. Some of the key points and advantages for our clients are:
- Access: Complete access to all electronically traded markets worldwide
- Execution: IB’s trading execution is in the top-tier of all online brokers
- Financial Stability: During the Financial Crisis, IB actually received an upgrade from various rating agencies due to their sound financial status
- Ownership: IB has a very unique ownership structure; They are publicy traded but the founder and their employees maintain ownership of over 85% of the company stock, so they are just as invested in their firm’s stability as we are as customers
By doing so we at Catey can focus on what we do best, the ongoing advise and active management of our clients’ assets, while IB takes care of all administration. IB issues all account statements and our clients have on-line access to their account.
Account structure (PDF)
Want to know more?
Catey offers three fee schedules, aligning our objectives with those of our clients:
- Quarterly fee of 0.30% which includes all bank, management, transaction and custody costs, with a incentive bonus of 12% of net profits to Catey Group
- Quarterly fee of 0.15% which includes all bank, management, transaction and custody costs, with a incentive bonus of 20% of net profits to Catey Group
- Quarterly fee of 0% which includes all bank, management, transaction and custody costs, with a incentive bonus of 30% of net profits to Catey Group
With us it does not matter how many trades you make or how many times your strategy has to be adjusted.
Our revenues come from increasing and preserving your wealth.
Catey’s incentive bonus is calculated using the highest watermark principle. This means that the client’s assets need to be at a higher level than any previous quarter in order to generate an incentive bonus. Any assets in and out of the client’s account is adjusted for. The watermark is perpetual and never resets.